We all know that to access Gmail login is not difficult, all that is needed is your email and password. However, this tutorial is aimed at showing you how you can access two or more Gmail account on the same mobile phone (Android specifically) and also on your PC at the same time.
Who needs this tutorial?
You will need this guideline if you
· Have more than one Gmail account e.g. from two (2) upwards)
· You want to access all your Gmail accounts on the go at the same time, and receive notifications if you have an email (especially for mobile phones)
Usual Procedure/Normal Sign In Details
To login to Gmail on your desktop computer or PC, the following procedures are to be followed.
1. Go to your browser and type www.gmail.com
2. On the browser, the address should show https.www.gmail.com
3. It is important you see the ‘ https’ in green before typing your email and password
4. On the new page displayed, type in your email, followed by the password
5. Uncheck the box that says ‘remember password’
6. Click sign in or login; the green box below
The above guidelines are the basic steps to sign in to your account, and if your using an android phone, the first step is to download the Gmail App on your phone. To do that, follow the steps below:
· From your mobile phone, go to the ‘play store’ or better still the ‘Google play store’
· Type Gmail in the search column or box
· Select Gmail from the options presented
· Click download (open)
The Gmail App will be downloaded and it will be opened. Now, when opening, you have to register and configure the App to the account you want to use.
The beauty of the Gmail App is that whenever you have an email, an automatic notification either by sound or buzz will be generated and you will know you have a message.
Using Two Gmail Accounts on one Desktop, PC or Mobile Phones
Desktop / PC
For a desktop computer or PC, there are two options to achieving this.
1. Make sure you have more than one browser e.g. safari, Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox should be fine.